Av Post Production Associate Manager, Marketing
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Av Post Production Associate Manager, Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Av Post Production Associate Manager, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Av Post Production Associate Manager, Marketing?
Full Time Job
Prime Video is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer-centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy. To help us achieve this vision, we are looking for an AV Post Production Associate Manager to join the team and be responsible for coordination of the post production of marketing assets.
This person will coordinate and assist on all video deliverables (Trailers/TV Spots/In Cinema AV/Multi Title Sizzles, etc.) that are part of the overall marketing campaign. This position reports to the Head of AV Production and will ensure that each element of a video project is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This person will be highly organized with a keen focus on minute details and a strong multi-tasking capacity. Great inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and out-of-house departments/individuals, including agencies, publicists, talent, vendors, accounts payable, etc. This person must possess experience in the AV production space. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production and post production pipelines; most important being AV production pipelines from localization, editorial post-production, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
• Coordinate operational aspects of scheduling for internal projects (trailers, tv spots, promos, sizzles, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the AV Producers, Creative Operations Manager(s) and Creative Directors to ensure video resources are meeting overall campaign timelines and budgets within the internal Creative Studio.
• Develop and maintain day to day editing schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders for edit bay bookings.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget implications.
• Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of post production, asset management, servicing, and trafficking.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Creative Production, Asset management, AV producers, PR, etc. on footage to be trafficked to external post vendors, dubbing studios and agencies.
• Mine the ''Current Programming'' docs and staff contacts to keep up-to-date information on title information, shooting dates, production schedules and AV post deadlines.
• Maintain a departmental calendar of events, including key shoots or marketing dates (image campaigns), event dates (TCA's, Upfronts, Emmys, Season Premiere/Finale).
• Day to day input of data into file management database for bookings. Includes creating and maintaining the department post schedules for internal Creative Studio.
• Contribute as a member of AV post team including, maintaining relationships with internal studio post production executives.
• Assist with post production team training and workshops.
• Liaise with other departments in the acquisition and distribution of shoot material for their entities, including but not limited to tags captured by Creative Production, content distribution to Publicity, Awards and Social Media.
• Report and coordinate the delivery of raw material of both in-house and out-of-house shoots to all respective parties; including the tracking and logging all post production related invoicing and payments with finance/accounts payable; handling delivery notifications of assets as needed.
• Coordinate with asset management and studio post for the footage ingest into storage for editors and AE's to start work. This includes acting as the lead coordinator with Studio Post team to make asset requests via Homelander tool.
• Handle all MediaQurator Submissions and communications for all movies
• Assist in obtaining information on clearances for talent and music licensing, ale/flex files for dailies, and management of stock-material account when required.
• Run point on managing and distributing video resources such as editor and bay bookings scheduling for internal facility.
• Schedule graphics requests for internal facility.
• Oversee VO scheduling for internal facility.
• Perform administrative duties and maintain various vendor accounts such as with Staples, UPS, Building Services, IT, Telecom for Conference Calls, and Conference Room Bookings.
• 1 years of creative services experience
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• 2 years' relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a facility scheduler or post coordinator.
• Experience building and overseeing post production schedules for series or movies.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Avid, ScheduALL, Xytech or other Resource Management Software.
• Prior experience with image production, transfer protocols, digital asset management and publishing content for web.