Associate Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Associate Program Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Associate Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Program Manager? Amazon Prime Video team is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our content licensing team as a Program Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for, among other tasks, translating complex agreements with content providers into standardized metadata, managing vendors, and building processes to streamline the delivery of data to internal Amazon teams and systems downstream.
The ideal candidate will enjoy defining new processes, successfully and consistently deliver results, and working cross-functionally to drive automation and scale. At the same time, they are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to simply get the job done. The program manager should be highly proficient in Excel, have strong attention to detail and polished communication skills, and ideally from a program management, finance, accounting, or digital media operations background.
This position is based in Culver City, CA, but will work with teams across the globe.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Turn content license agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
• Set up new partners for payment
• Manage title schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders
• Respond to partner payment inquiries, working with accounts payable to resolve
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive process improvements
• Develop operational plans to improve, or preferably eliminate, manual processes
• Investigate and propose solutions to fix any systematic problems and address such issues proactively in future
• Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet production goals and objectives
• Experience with Excel
• 2 years experience in program or project management
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
• High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
• Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.