AP Administrator / Analyst
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Administrator/Analyst to join our team. Candidate will work with the Accounts Payable Manager to help develop a vendor onboarding program, administer the American Express Corporate Card program and assist with providing vendor spend to key departments within the company. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
• Coordinate on-boarding of new vendors for implementation of Ring process involving Legal, Finance and Infosec teams
• Build out a vendor management on-boarding process to ensure best practices are incorporated and key Ring stakeholders are involved
• Add/maintain/update Netsuite vendor master database
• Administer Ring's American Express Corporate Card and Travel programs
• Enforce and audit Amazon/Ring T&E/Purchasing policy utilizing Ring systems such as Expensify and Netsuite
• Run Netsuite searches/reports related to vendor spend
• Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
• Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Account, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• 1 years of experience working/developing vendor relationships
• 1 years of experience with administering credit card program
• 1 years of experience with Excel (basic functions i.e., vlookup, pivots, sum/if)
• Analytical, detail oriented and demonstrates strong sense of business management; proven ability to develop new ideas and ability to deliver solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.