A / V Producer, Prime Video
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking an A/V Producer to manage the video deliverables (Trailers/TV Spots/In Cinema Ads/Multi Title Sizzles, etc.) that are part of the overall marketing campaign for our Amazon Originals Programming. This position reports to the Head of Photo & Motion and will ensure that each element of a video project is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and distributing all video marketing assets related to our Amazon Originals programming. The A/V Producer will serve as the ''go-to'' resource for all video specific projects and must possess domain experience in the A/V production space. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production and post production pipelines. Most important being AV production pipelines from editorial post-production, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
• Manage all operational aspects of video projects (trailers, promos, sizzles, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the Campaign Project Manager to ensure that the video deliverables are falling within the overall campaign timeline and budget.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep video deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work closely with Post-Production to determine episode availability in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
• Request video content from Post-Production and traffic to external agencies.
• Determine scope of work and obtain estimates from external agency partners.
• Communicate creative feedback to agencies throughout the life of a project.
• QC video files before releasing final files to the end user(s).
• Deliver final files to internal and external partners as necessary.
• Manage localization of assets for multiple territories for Day & Date global marketing release, including subbing & dubbing.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of video assets per the marketing plan.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering large volume of video assets to external partners a must.
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a digital project manager or post producer, with a heavy focus on A/V assets.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, Project Management Software.
• Prior experience with image production, digital asset management and publishing content for web.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or editorial house
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Comprehensive understanding of video specs and file formats.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team.
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
• Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
• Video editing experience & experience managing external agencies for live action productions a plus.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.