Summer Intern - Various
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Transparent, Man in the High Castle and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and critically-acclaimed films Big Sick, Life Itself and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with executives in our Santa Monica and Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through September 2019. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
Departments Hosting Interns Include:
- Drama (One Hour) Development
- Comedy (Half Hour) Development
- Kids Development
- Unscripted Development
- Unscripted Production
- Series Production
- Film Development
- Film Marketing & Distribution
- Film Production
- Film Post Production
- Literary Acquisition
- Series PR
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate degree.
• Ability to work up 40 hours per week.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus.