Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2020 6:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Strategy Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Strategy Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Strategy Manager? The Content Strategy team is seeking a Strategy Manager to join our Los Angeles-based group. This team is responsible for guiding Prime Video's content selection plans, including management of the global Originals greenlight process. The Content Strategy team works closely with senior leaders across creative development, content acquisition, finance, business affairs, marketing and production, and has a high degree of visibility within the organization. The Manager role will be an essential member of the team, with broad analytical and strategic responsibilities.
• Identify deep, actionable insights into the content preferences, behavior and needs of our customers, globally
• Perform extensive competitive analysis and benchmarking, and identify and report on market trends
• Forecast and monitor content performance, track progress, and understand sources of variance
• Author business-driving documents that surface key learnings and provide recommendations for our go-forward content offering
• Formulate Original series greenlight and renewal assessments, including content valuation and portfolio analysis
• 4-year degree in a relevant field
• 2 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or strategy/business development at a major media or technology company
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent analytical capabilities and experience using complex modeling and analysis to inform key business decisions. Candidates must be highly proficient in excel
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively with a high degree of autonomy
• Experience scripting and/or using SQL in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.