Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 5:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager?
Full Time Job
Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager, IMDB TV
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Come build the future of digital video entertainment with us.
IMDb TV, launched in 2019, is Amazon's free, ad-supported streaming video channel, enabling customers to watch hit TV shows, top Hollywood movies and more without purchasing a subscription. IMDb TV is shaping the future of streaming entertainment by striving toward our mission to build earth's most customer-centric premium ad-supported video service, making premium licensed and original content free and convenient for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. Amazon Studios, the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon, produces Originals and licenses premium content for IMDb TV, similar to their role worldwide for Amazon's Prime Video. Sitting within Amazon Studios, IMDb TV's Content & Programming team is buying and making content for IMDb TV.
The IMDb TV Content & Programming team is seeking a dynamic, experienced Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager to further our ambitions in the AVOD space and with premium original programming. Reporting to the Sr. Executive, Creative Operations and Planning, the successful candidate will be a proven leader who thrives under pressure, and is excited by the challenge of raising the bar for our customers, helping drive growth, engagement and awareness of IMDb TV. As collaboration is key, IMDb TV 's executives should have a persuasive, clear and professional verbal and written communication style. The candidate must be a big thinker, with the confidence to both defend opinions and collaborate in a highly pressured environment, with the ability to problem solve on a daily basis, with and without supervision.
This is a cross-functional role with extensive exposure to teams within and outside of Amazon Studios. You will work in a dynamic, ambiguous and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to identify problems and develop solutions. Cross-team coordination, project management, executive communication and presentation skills are required. This role is critical in executing strategic initiatives, providing exceptional internal customer support, and driving functional excellence.
This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for critical thinking and process improvement. The Standards, Practices and Partnerships Manager will oversee the strategic development of systems to manage creator needs, partner requests and service requirements. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is analytical and detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
• Develop scalable standards, practices, and partnerships strategy for IMDb TV Originals in collaboration with Legal, BA, Post, Ops, Originals and other video/entertainment content calibration teams within Amazon/Amazon Studios
• Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders to implement creative integrations and cross-team partnerships for IMDb TV Originals, from ideation and planning to approach and execution, focusing on programmatic approaches that can be replicated for all greenlit series
• Oversee IMDb TV Originals integrations and branded entertainment partnerships with Ad Sales OTT leads and Originals Creative executives
• Lead IMDb TV Originals content review process, ensuring all partnerships align with service goals and content adheres to S&P strategy
• Fulfill inbound requests from internal and external partners, manage outbound communications and maintain updated creative opportunities toolkit to share across the business
• Develop processes to track and analyze key success metrics and partnership efficacy
• Cultivate positive relationships with Amazon, Amazon Studios, IMDb TV and C&P executives, agencies, internal divisions, talent, external studios, brand partners and other relevant stakeholders
The Content & Programming team is just getting started, changing the way millions of people enjoy entertainment. It is still very much Day 1 for IMDb TV so you would be joining an entrepreneurial and pioneering team that is building amazing customer experiences from the ground up. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5 years experience in program or project management or 3 years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5 years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3 years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, detail driven, and professional demeanor
• A passion for building trust with internal and external stakeholders by being proactive and innovative in solving problems that affect customers
• A proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, and taking effective action without knowing the whole picture
• A desire to grow professionally as the role's responsibility grows rapidly with the business.