Sr. UX Designer
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers around the world watch movies and TV shows, with thousands of titles available on an unlimited basis through Prime Video, all on hundreds of devices, including Kindle Fire, Fire TV and Stick, iPads, smart phones, smart TVs and game consoles. This catalog includes award-winning Amazon Original titles produced by Amazon Studios. Our teams are committed to delivering highly compelling content via the highest quality customer experience across all devices and locales.
This is a unique role in which you will work on Prime Video and Amazon Studios projects as part of a small, Los Angeles based team within the broader international Prime Video design studio. You will integrate with a number of Amazon teams and services to create tools and projects that serve Amazon Originals and reach millions of customers.
We are looking for someone with a passion for building innovative and delightful experiences in a fast-paced environment while being flexible during WFH guidelines due to COVID-19.
• Responsible for the development of innovative features and interfaces
• You will investigate and design both bespoke and system design approaches
• Be able to operate in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high design against date-driven schedules
• 6 years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• 5 years of marketing or agency experience
• 5 years of user-centered design, including UX research and workflow design
• Experience evolving designs based on data analysis
• Experience prioritizing phased rollouts that maximizes customer impact
• Experience communicating technical concepts to diverse audiences and working with cross-functional stakeholders