Sr. Strategy Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Strategy Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Strategy Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Strategy Manager? Sr. Strategy Manager - Latin America Local Originals, Amazon Studios
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers around the world are watching?
Prime Video is one of the leading global digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the Emmy Award-winning comedy The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys and locally-produced Amazon Originals from around the world including India's Four More Shots Please!, the UK's The Grand Tour, Mexico's De Viaje Con Los Derbez, Italy's Celebrity Hunted, and Spain's El Cid, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The Local International Originals Strategic Planning & Analysis team is seeking a Senior Strategy Manager to join our Los Angeles-based Amazon Studios group. The Strategy group is responsible for guiding Prime Video's Local Originals selection plans, including management of the greenlight process. The Strategy group works closely with senior leaders across Amazon Studios and Prime Video, including Creative Development, Content Acquisition, Finance, Business Affairs, Legal, Marketing and Production, and has a high degree of visibility within the organization.
We are looking for a Senior Strategy Manager who can drive Local Original content strategy in Latin America for Amazon Studios in order to increase global customer acquisition and engagement for Prime Video. You will leverage your relationship building while working in a highly collaborative environment driving key aspects of the business. Leveraging your experience in both content strategy and valuations, you will support and develop complex data-driven projects while working towards our mission of creating engaging stories that look and feel locally and culturally relevant. Using your excellent communication skills, coupled with your data-driven acumen you will be able to deliver results for key internal stake-holders as we gauge our content portfolio.
• Formulate series greenlight and renewal assessments, including content valuation and portfolio analysis
• Balance global scale/practice with local Customer Obsession in content and strategic planning processes
• Work with local Creative, Marketing and Business teams in each territory to drive holistic content strategies
• Support capacity (e.g., budget, production facilities) and headcount planning, and other areas to drive scale for the Local Originals organization
• Help identify deep, actionable insights into the content preferences, behavior and needs of our global customers on a recurring basis
• Perform extensive competitive analysis and benchmarking, and identify and report on market trends
• Forecast and monitor content performance, track progress, and understand sources of variance
• Implement standardized processes across territories to drive scale and efficiency
• Author business-driving documents that surface key learnings and provide recommendations for our go-forward content offering
• Liaise with Local Original cross-functional stakeholder teams such as Content Acquisition, Business Affairs, Legal, Production, Post, Localization, Marketing, PR, Finance, Accounting, Research, etc. to identify new initiatives and drive them through execution
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, marketing, film/television, or related fields
• 5 years experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. management consulting, corporate analytics, strategy and operations, or other roles requiring a blend of analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work)
• Experience with competitive analysis, bench-marking, and/or market trends
• Experience using complex modeling and analysis to inform key business decision
• Fluent in English and 1 Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.