Sr. Social Producer - Prime Video
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a Sr. Social Producer to manage social media campaigns from inception to completion. This position reports to the Head of Creative Production and will ensure that all elements of Amazon Studio's social media campaigns are completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This position will work very closely with our Social Media strategy team within the Amazon Studios Marketing department. This role will act as the liaison between the social media strategy team, internal cross functional teams, and external agencies throughout the life of a social campaign. This candidate must be versed in social properties and understand how social platforms work within an overall marketing campaign (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter).
include but are not limited to:
• Manage all operational aspects of a social media campaign including pre-production, production, workflow, timelines, asset development, delivery and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, manage SOW process, billing, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholder on a weekly basis.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, process, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external creative and social agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of social assets per the marketing and media plan.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience in kicking off and briefing agencies on Amazon processes regarding branding, creative, billing, project tracking, creative production, finishing and delivery.
• Experience managing and delivering social assets to external partners and media outlets a must.
• Ability to effectively translate creative feedback to external agencies in order to negotiate external agency bids.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a social media project manager or social producer.