Sr. Program Manager, Marketing Localization
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Prime Video marketing group is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to develop and scale the global marketing content localization program and practices. In this role, you will work across teams and territories to drive overall localization tenants, strategy and execution programs for Prime Video Originals marketing, resulting in successful global launches and maximum relevance to customers all over the world.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the large opportunity that our service presents, with a track record of success in delivering global services. They will have thrived and succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products in a high growth environment, where priorities shift quickly. They are a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, and challenge existing models to introduce innovating thinking with strong customer focus. They understand how to drive a high level of focus and operational excellence across teams and stakeholders, with clear escalation to leadership. While the ideal candidate is very comfortable with autonomy, they are skilled at collaboration across teams and understanding how to both influence, and work through other groups to get to meet our goals.
• Architect scalable, efficient localization structure and process
• Establish new and/or mature existing relationships to expand and facilitate broader, end-to-end localization workflows
• Own global marketing localization tenants, when we localize and why
• Increase localization cost efficiency and streamline workflows through internal and external teams
• Lead strategic initiatives that improve process, efficiency, and operating profit
• Budgeting and forecast management
• Best-practice socialization and new territory on-boarding
• Work with cross-functional teams throughout Amazon to advocate for our global members, generate insights, initiate programs, and drive localization decisions related to brand marketing and show launches.
• Identify areas for growth and improvement to scale the business, including new growth paths and process optimizations.
• Bridge communications/programs between Prime Video and Amazon Studios to ensure we are collaborating, and investing, in the right initiatives for the business and our customers.
• Create and continuously improve international launch process to meet current business needs and to scale to future requirements.
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5 years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5 years of experience in program or project management
• 5 years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience producing and managing 360° marketing campaigns (print, digital, social, broadcast/video) at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer.
• Knowledge of the creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations.