Sr. Production Executive
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Production Executive to aid Amazon Studios' scripted productions. You will be oversee the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. This role will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. You will also evaluate new production-related products and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including new vendors, archival solutions and new technologies.
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
• 10 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 10 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions