Sr. Production Exec, International Movies
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/12/2020 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Production Exec, International Movies jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Production Exec, International Movies postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Production Exec, International Movies? Amazon Studios is hiring a Head of International Movies Production to oversee film production for International Originals. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. This role is expected to be constantly evaluating, refining, and improving internal processes to boost efficiency, quality of content, and operational precision. The position is located in Los Angeles and reports to the Global Head of WW Production.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and supervises budgets and production schedules, plan productions, solve problems.
• Deliver a finished product on time and on budget for high level of complex projects.
• Create policies and procedures using best practices in the industry.
• Create and initiate on-going relationships with external vendors that align with business objectives.
• Obtain and allocate resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Delegate assignments amongst team or cross-functional participants.
• Drive infrastructure and organization design for team and department.
• Represents team/project with higher levels of management.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• 10 years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent
• Ability to juggle multiple large scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
• Direct leadership experience, having managed teams in the corporate or production space This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.