Sr. Production Exec, International Movies
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is hiring a Head of International Movies Production to oversee film production for International Originals. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. This role is expected to be constantly evaluating, refining, and improving internal processes to boost efficiency, quality of content, and operational precision. The position is located in Los Angeles and reports to the Global Head of WW Production.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and supervises budgets and production schedules, plan productions, solve problems.
• Deliver a finished product on time and on budget for high level of complex projects.
• Create policies and procedures using best practices in the industry.
• Create and initiate on-going relationships with external vendors that align with business objectives.
• Obtain and allocate resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Delegate assignments amongst team or cross-functional participants.
• Drive infrastructure and organization design for team and department.
• Represents team/project with higher levels of management.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• 10 years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent
• Ability to juggle multiple large scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
• Direct leadership experience, having managed teams in the corporate or production space
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.