Sr. Prod. Executive
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Prod. Executive jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Prod. Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Prod. Executive? Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Production Executive to help build the IMDB TV production team. You will use your excellent organizational skills to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects on a deadline; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require fast response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve complex problems that affect teams you're working with. You will need to use a high level of discretion when handling confidential information in dealing with senior entertainment professionals inside and outside the company. This role will help manage our self produced projects and 3rd party production partners and will report to the Sr. Production Executive overseeing IMDB TV.
• 10 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 10 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Knowledge and experience in many forms of content (e.g., Scripted Drama and Comedy, Multi-Cam, Unscripted Competition, Docu-follow lifestyle) across all budget levels
• On-set problem solving ability
• Domestic and International production experience desirable
- Adept at budgeting in MMB This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.