Sr. Prod. Executive, Special Projects
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/26/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Sr. Prod. Executive, Special Projects jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Prod. Executive, Special Projects postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Prod. Executive, Special Projects? We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Production Executive to aid the WW unscripted production team in managing the production and delivery of various domestic and international special projects. You will use your excellent organizational skills to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect teams you're working with. You will need to use a high level of discretion when handling confidential information in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company. This role will help manage our projects and 3rd party production partners and will report to the Head of Unscripted Production, WW.
• 10 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 10 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Knowledge and experience in all forms of unscripted television (e.g., competition, docu-follow, shiny floor, lifestyle, sports, live events) across all budget levels
• On-set problem solving ability
• Domestic and International production experience desirable This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.