Sr. Post Production Supervisor
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Post Production Executive for Amazon Originals scripted series. The Post Production Executive will track episodic progress and manage the delivery of all assets from third party productions to Amazon Studios. You will be responsible for maintaining schedules and organizing assets for delivery to the internal mastering team. The role will coordinate with both internal teams and third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, to track expenditures for all post production department related work orders, and to distribute assets for PR, Marketing, and International Localization needs. You will also evaluate new IT products and provide thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
Key role responsibilities include:
• Responsible for on-time delivery and on-budget execution of original series
• Oversee and approve post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Vetting series staff and vendors
• Liaise closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing scripted series global release
• Regular interaction with production and development departments to assess scope and challenges of various projects is also expected
• Negotiate and finalize deals for post services
• Work closely with internal content security department
• Engage with marketing, public relations, and Prime Video team members regularly to deliver assets
• 8 years of experience in a post-production environment
• Experience with delivery of assets to studio
• Experience with a variety of digital media workflows
• Experience in various television/film post production environments.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with comprehensive series scheduling
• Experience with 4K & HDR workflows
• Knowledge of wide array of media asset types
• Experience with international versioning, subtitling, and dubbing workflows
• Ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multitask, follow through, and meet deadlines
• Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Transparent, Homecoming, and The Man in the High Castle. The WW Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.