Sr Lead, Creative Advertising
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr Lead, Creative Advertising, Amazon Studios Marketing
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an exceptional and passionate 360° Sr. Lead Creative Advertising to develop innovative, award-winning and effective creative advertising campaigns that drive viewership of our original series and movies. The ideal candidate would be a creative visionary with the ability to craft thoughtful, premium and best-in-class campaigns that connect with customers across all channels. This creative leader must have prior experience in entertainment marketing and be an expert in AV, print, social and experiential creative advertising and marketing initiatives.
Key job responsibilities
• Personally, ideate and develop innovative long-lead creative advertising campaigns that tell stories, connect with customers, and drive viewership of our highest priority original series and movies.
• Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
• Craft high-level creative briefs and presentation decks.
• Prepare photo shoot brief, sketches and comps that communicate concepts and campaign direction.
• Drive consensus for your campaign by clearly articulating your creative strategy and presenting concepts to peers, senior studios leadership, and executive producers/filmmakers.
• Solve for cross-functional business, customer, and stakeholder requirements while building creative that is breakthrough.
• Think globally and across platforms, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across channels that help drive marketing objectives.
• Strive to create first-to-market ideas that raise the bar.
• Lead the execution of key campaign creative assets within budget and on-time.
• Elevate the creative output of internal resources as well agency partners to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high standards of creativity, innovation and brand association.
• Manage highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business and that span multiple territories, teams, and platforms.
• Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for creative campaigns including but not limited to: trailers, TV spots, key art, OOH, digital, social, merchandising and experiential.
• Forecast resourcing needs and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources effectively.
• Manage blockers or obstacles in the creative process with confidence and clear communication.
• Identify and implement appropriate processes to insure an efficient and effective workflow.
• Facilitate meetings with all levels of management both internal and external.
• Collaborate with team to allocate, manage and track budgets for creative asset development.
• Promote collaboration with internal stakeholders and foster positive agency relationships to achieve high-level outcomes
• Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures, best practices that impact the broader department
• Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA
- 8 years of creative services experience
- Experience defining the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Experience building strategic relationships with stakeholders, including communicating and collaborating across teams and functions
- Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
- Experience working with digital asset management tools
- Bachelor's Degree
$147,600.00 - 274,600.00 per year