Sr. Data Scientist
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Do you want to join Amazon Studios AI team – the team that is at the forefront of inventing new visual media technologies to provide incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to invent/leverage cutting-edge deep-learning/machine-learning algorithms to build innovative solutions most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI, that is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to create a new way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology, please join us and be part of this exciting, newly funded and fast-growing project.
On our team, you will partner with top AI scientists, software engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our expected launch. You will be expected to:
• Build state-of-the-art computer vision solutions using approaches such as CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.
• Build 2D/3D face/body models in time series domain.
• Develop and evaluate machine learning models using large data-sets and cloud services.
• Innovate by adapting new modeling techniques and procedures
• Work in a collaborative environment with other scientists, engineers, product managers and others.
• Mentor and develop junior scientists in the team
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience with data scripting languages (e.g SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
• 4 years working as a Data Scientist