Sr. Analyst, Original Content Reporting and Analysis
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Awesome! You're looking in the right place.
Do you want to define the next generation of hit TV shows and movies? Even better! Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started.
Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service.
Amazon Studios is the film and television development and production arm of Amazon. We produce original content and license studio programs in service of Amazon Prime Video customers worldwide.
Amazon Studios is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about using data to delight customers. We're seeking an individual who has the vision and strategic mindset to make analytics best in class at Amazon Studios. You will be responsible for developing reports and insights that drive acquisition, development, production and distribution of content that customers love.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customers, endlessly curious, technically savvy, and (obviously) analytical.
• Be the point of contact for Amazon Original Movies & TV viewership reporting.
• Deliver recurring reports and ad hoc analyses to Studios Stakeholders.
• Develop insights that help stakeholders delight our Prime Video customers.
• Collaborate with others to influence the direction of data analysis, tools, and platforms.
• Automate reporting packages.
• Solve for complex and ambiguous analytic projects.
• Efficiently prioritize and execute what's important.
• Maintain a culture of high-quality output and exceptional customer service.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
• Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
• Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
• Experience in SQL
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
Flexible schedule that includes weekends. Most of our content releases over the weekend and a successful candidate will be able to work a flex schedule.