Software Development Engineer
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/12/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Software Development Engineer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Software Development Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Software Development Engineer?
Full Time Job
Software Development Engineer II
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading streaming services today, and we're just getting started. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take the service to new heights.
The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for bringing popular TV and movies to their customers and introducing distinctive, award-winning originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle, Jack Ryan, and The Boys.
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer for the Amazon Studios Data Science team to support the development and launch of our ML models. As a SDE, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying distributed machine learning systems and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of ML scientists to influence Amazon Studios' overall strategy. You will also drive the system architecture, scale and automate existing models, and spearhead best practices that enable a quality product.
You will be encouraged to see the big picture, be innovative, and positively impact millions of customers. This is an evolving business where creativity and drive can make a lasting impact on world-wide consumer entertainment.
• 2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C , or C# including object-oriented design
• 1 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 4 years networking, IT and technical support experience within the Media and Entertainment industry.
• 4 years of systems administration, storage solutions and internet connectivity
• Professional work experience as a systems administration, network engineer or software development engineer.
• A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
• A proven track record of supporting large-scale enterprise applications and technology.