Software Development Engineer
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
This is a unique role in which you will work on Prime Video and Amazon Studios projects. You will integrate with a number of Amazon teams and services to create tools and projects that serve Amazon Originals and reach millions of customers.
We are looking for an analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented individual who will be able to work with multiple internal engineering teams, has exceptional attention to detail, and a deep motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
• You will investigate design approaches, prototype technology and evaluate technical feasibility, on your own and with other team members
• Be able to operate in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
• Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and mentor team members on their appropriate application
• 2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C , or C# including object-oriented design
• 1 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers around the world watch movies and TV shows, with thousands of titles available on an unlimited basis through Prime Video, all on hundreds of devices, including Kindle Fire, Fire TV and Stick, iPads, smart phones, smart TVs and game consoles. This catalog includes award-winning Amazon Original titles produced by Amazon Studios. Our teams are committed to delivering highly compelling content via the highest quality customer experience across all devices and locales.