Senior Product Manager - Technical
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Do you want to be part of Amazon Studios AI, joining a new team that will provide new and incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to develop state-of-the-art, consumer-facing machine learning products that most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI and be part of this exciting, newly funded and fast-growing business. Our team is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to invent a completely new way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology and highly disruptive products, come and join us!
On our team, you will work with top AI scientists, software engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our launch.
As a product leader, you will:
• Work closely with top AI scientists to develop natural language processing and computer vision solutions that leverage state-of-the-art approaches such as CNNs, GANs, and more
• Own the delivery of key technical components of the solution
• Manage and own key components of the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
• Develop detailed and crisp business requirements for product specifications and architecture
• Embrace ambiguity and innovate on behalf of our customers
• Work closely with engineering, UX, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market
• Interact with internal and external customers to understand needs, opportunities, and product gaps
• Identify market opportunities and drive product strategy, roadmap, and feature decisions.
• 2 years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5 years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product