Senior Post Production Executive
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Post Production Executive, LATAM Unscripted
Please submit applications with an English CV.
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon.com. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Grand Tour, Six Dreams, and Un extraño enemigo. The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.
We are seeking a Senior Post Production Executive to track progress and manage the delivery of all assets from third party productions to Amazon Studios in Latin America from Los Angeles. This includes maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing assets for delivery to Prime Video. The role will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all production department related work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and Localization needs. This role will work directly with our Content Acquisition, Development, Production, Music, VFX, Business Affairs, Finance and Legal teams in Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami and Rio de Janeiro. This role will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
• Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget execution for all series projects in development, production, and post production for unscripted content
• Oversee the approval of post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Make recommendations on series staff and vendors
• Coordinate deals for post services
• Liaise between producers and the Los Angeles-based International Originals Post Production team and the Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro-based teams
• Coordinate with production and development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
• Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing series global release
• Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and Prime Video team members to deliver assets
• Evaluate technical workflows
• Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
• 10 years of experience as a post producer or post executive
• 5 years of experience in budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
• 5 years experience as Post Producer/Post Executive or the equivalent
• Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
• Organized with a great attention to detail
• Understanding of budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
• Post and editorial problem-solving ability