Senior Engagement Product Marketing Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/17/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Engagement Product Marketing Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Engagement Product Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Engagement Product Marketing Manager? Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch including original and exclusive content made by Amazon Studios such as global hits like The Boys to award-winning favorites like the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to manage and optimize our customer lifecycle engagement program(s) that span marketing and product improvements, with the objective of increasing customer acquisition, retention and usage of Prime Video. This role will be responsible for improving our digital video business by developing engagement strategies and delivering marketing initiatives at scale that will enable customers to discover and engage with Prime Video and accelerate our growth. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers by lifecycle stage and scale our library of insights across marketing channels.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and executing daily at the highest level. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results across a broad range of digital marketing channels, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions. This role requires strong collaboration and relationship-building skills as you will partner closely with Global Marketing Teams, Channel owners, Product and Tech teams, Senior Leaders and others.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will deliver a set of highly visible, strategic cross-channel engagement initiatives supporting Prime Video acquisition and engagement efforts. You will build and execute programs to deliver these KPIs and quantify business results with data-driven analyses. You will build support amongst internal stakeholders for your initiatives. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and owning key performance metrics around customer acquisition and engagement on behalf of the business.
• Defining strategies, programs and features to drive acquisition and engagement goals, and working cross-functionally to deliver them.
• Obsessing over customers and how they engage with Prime Video, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand customer behavior and develop actionable product or marketing strategies based on those insights.
• Collaborating with Design, Product Management, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to develop customer-obsessed product features and marketing strategies.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
• Monitoring and analyzing campaign results across all marketing channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
• Devising, launching, testing and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple marketing channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
• Developing a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.