Senior Content Acquisition Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/18/2021 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Content Acquisition Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Content Acquisition Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Content Acquisition Manager? Senior Content Acquisition Manager Major Studio and Global Partners Licensing
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Content Acquisition Manager to join our SVOD content acquisition team in Los Angeles. You will be responsible helping to define and execute a global content acquisition strategies with major studios, TV network groups and global content partners on behalf of Prime Video and/or Prime Video Direct. Leveraging your experience in negotiation, content rights and value you will work across worldwide and/or multi-territories to develop new business models and deliver results for both our stakeholders and costumers.
• Execute worldwide and/or multi-territory content licensing agreements on behalf of Prime Video with major studios, TV network groups and global partners
• Develop content acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management
• Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of Amazon's relationship with its digital content suppliers
• Establish and manage valuable relationships with content providers at a senior VP/SVP/EVP level
• Lead all aspects of content licensing negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis and economic modeling, forecasting, and technical requirements
• Use data on customer behavior, usage and consumption to inform decision-making
• Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas within Prime Video to define content strategies and to execute content licensing agreements (e.g., legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
• Work closely with Prime Video leaders to develop new services and product offerings
• Maintain a can-do attitude and willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary
This position will be located in Culver City, CA.
• 7 years of experience in an account management, licensing or business development role
• Experience using Excel
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience in media content deals and/or business development
• Negotiation experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.