Senior Content Acquisition Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/10/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Content Acquisition Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Content Acquisition Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Content Acquisition Manager? Senior Content Acquisition Manager, Latinx Content
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Content Acquisition Manager to join our Prime Video licensing team in Los Angeles. You will be responsible for managing and executing the content acquisition strategy for TV and Movies on our Prime Video service, with a focus on Latinx audience in the US. Leveraging your experience in negotiation, content rights and value you will work across US and Latin American content owners to develop new business models and deliver results for both our stakeholders and costumers.
• Build a plan to have the most compelling content for our Amazon customers.
• Define and execute the content acquisition strategy for Prime Video TV and Movies in the US for the LatinX audience.
• Develop and document acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior leadership
• Use customer behavior, usage and consumption data to inform decision-making
• Build and grow relationships with senior-level leaders at content providers
• Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of Amazon's relationship with its digital content suppliers
• Lead all aspects of content management, content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical requirements
• Work with in-house and external legal counsels
• Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas within Amazon Prime Video
• Maintain a can-do attitude and a willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary
• 7 years of experience in an account management, licensing or business development role
• Experience using Excel
• Experience with SQL
• 5 years' experience with quantitative analytics (e.g. ability to use and modify data sets in Excel)
• 5 years' experience negotiating complex license or business development agreements
• Experience with Latinx content
• Fluency in Spanish This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.