Production Safety Coordinator
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 8:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Safety Coordinator jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Safety Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to assist the Production Health & Safety Team with Amazon Studios' genre, scripted productions, co-productions, and licensed programs. You will use your excellent organizational skills to track each show from setup through production and wrap deliverables. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. The candidate will assist/support the current Production Health &Safety Mgrs in day to day tasks as well as departmental goals and projects.
Under guidance and oversight from Production Health and Safety Managers, the candidate will:
• Assist with day to day operations which includes but not limited to: data management and organization, production tracking, H & S task list.
• The candidate will provide service and support to Production Executives and Operations team with regards to Safety and Production Safety.
• The candidate will provide Production Safety support to our scripted and non-scripted productions worldwide.
• Review Production Safety Program for filming with production management as well as Heads of Departments, including reviewing responsibilities, Code of Safe Practices and Safety Bulletins and Guidelines.
• Review Safety Communication on set or off production with team, for example: Call Sheets and Tool Box Talks.
• Review: scripts, location inspection reports, proposed hazardous activity, risk assessments.
• Develop and prepare custom Safety Bulletins and Safety Guidance documents as the need arises.
• Review existing Production Safety Program/Protocols periodically to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
• Conduct periodic location visits as needed or requested.
• When possible, the candidate will participate in kick-off production meetings to provide a short brief on the production safety program.
• 2 years of on-set experience as a production coordinator.
• 2 years paid experience with MS Office
• 2 years of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows