Production Risk Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2020 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Risk Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Risk Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Risk Manager? Production Risk Manager
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
Amazon Studios is hiring a Production Risk Manager to support Film/Scripted and Unscripted projects, to be produced both in the United States and internationally.
The Production Risk Manager will assist the Amazon Studios Risk Management team with Amazon Studios' insurance placement, advisement, contract review, and claims management globally. They will liaise with risk assessment vendors and agencies, and strengthen relationships with external producing partners. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Production, Post-Production, Production Finance, Legal, and Creative Development teams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interpret insurance provisions and provide ongoing support on provisions and application of coverage.
• Advise on domestic and foreign insurance requirements and regulations.
• Gather, analyze, and prepare information for underwriting submissions information and applications for insurance policy renewals.
• Evaluate insurance policy quotes and participate in negotiating coverage and pricing with insurance brokers and insurance companies to provide recommendations to production team and manager.
• Review insurance binders, policies and endorsements to ensure accuracy.
• Manage broker relationships in conjunction with Production, Legal and Risk Management teams to ensure adequate servicing and SLA's.
• Liaise with insurance broker to manage production risk, insurance, and services provided by broker.
• Identify, communicate and champion loss prevention and process improvement opportunities.
• Conduct domestic and international contract reviews and revisions.
• Collect claims data for submission for all lines of coverage, address insurers' on-going questions and issues through claims resolution.
• Responsible for providing entertainment claims management including the development of collaborative partnerships between internal business partners and external service providers on an as needed basis.
• Develop and maintain global claims procedures.
• Experience with feature film and/or television production insurance.
• A good knowledge of physical production of movies and television.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• 5-7 years of experience in Risk Management
• Physical production experience in movies and/or television.
• Direct experience with production safety practices.
• Direct experience with production claims management. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.