Production Physical Asset Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 8:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Physical Asset Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Physical Asset Manager postings
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define how Prime Video content is made? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200 countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, limited series Steve McQueen's Small Axe and Barry Jenkins Underground Railroad, exclusives like Rhianna's Savage X Fenty Shows, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The Production Operations team is making our productions smarter and more stream lined. We are designing solutions to manage hundreds of productions worldwide so our dollars are spent on-screen for our customers to enjoy.
Amazon Studios is looking for a Production Physical Asset Manager to support our growing production ops team. The successful candidate will support our global production operations on all originals production physical asset related planning, acquisition, liquidation, storage and archival preservation through the life cycle of production.
The candidate will provide strategic operational plan for a new global team, identify and/or develop tools and processes to drive efficiencies, incorporate ''green practices'', expand preferred vendor deals globally, and work with internal cross-functional teams to support the needs of the studio and the productions. They must have experience in global physical production with an emphasis on physical assets, warehouse operations and inventory management.
The successful candidate will be a thought leader, passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. S/he will be culturally astute and have the empathy, business savvy, and communication skills to effectively partner around the world.
Occasional travel will be required.
The day-to-day functions will include
• operationalizing the physical asset management policy
• on-boarding productions to inventory management system and procedures,
• processing requests from events & marketing teams,
• interacting with liquidation and storage vendors,
• managing deliverables of assets at wrap,
• managing storage warehouse operations, and
• coordinating with the logistics and facilities teams.
• 3 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 3 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Expert knowledge in physical asset management workflow within the content creation production lifecycle
• 5 years physical production experience
• Analytical approach in understanding business needs and ability to quickly pivot
• Familiarity with inventory management software solutions