Production Executive, Unscripted Us
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a seasoned production professional to aid in unscripted content creation for Amazon Studios. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. This position will report to the Head of Production, Unscripted WW and be responsible for a specific set of show projects within the organization.
The candidate will also need to have a great attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key.
• Overseeing unscripted projects in development and production
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creative executives in budget and production meetings
• Works with internal departments and production companies on production safety, security, insurance, child labor, immigration, visa, travel, and tax issues
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems both domestically and abroad (as needed)
• Analyzes budgets and cost reports
• Works with post-production to insure delivery of all required assets.
• Coordination with other internal departments such as creative, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, and tax
• 7 years of experience as a producer/production manager/line producer
• Strong knowledge and experience in all forms of unscripted television (e.g., competition, docu-follow, shiny floor, lifestyle, sports) across all budget levels
• High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reporting
• On-set problem solving ability
• Wide array of industry contacts
• International production experience desirable