Production Executive, Unscripted Us / Canada
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Executive, Unscripted Us / Canada jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Executive, Unscripted Us / Canada postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Executive, Unscripted Us / Canada?
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Executive to aid the unscripted production team in managing the production and delivery of various projects. You will use your excellent organizational skills to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect teams you're working with. You will need to use a high level of discretion when handling confidential information in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company. This role will help manage our projects and 3rd party production partners.
• Oversee all aspects of unscripted projects from development to production and post production.
• Oversees budget and production meetings with producers, production managers and creative executives.
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creat
• Works with internal departments and production companies on production safety, security, insurance, labor, immigration, visa, travel, and tax issues
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems both domestically and abroad (as needed)
• Analyzes budgets and cost reports
• Works with post-production to insure delivery of all required assets.
• Coordination with other internal departments such as creative, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, and tax
• Experience as a producer/production manager/line producer or experience in production risk management
• 6 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Experience in all forms of unscripted television (e.g., competition, docu-follow, shiny floor, lifestyle, sports) across all budget levels
• On-set problem solving ability
• International production experience desirable