Production Executive - Jp / Aus
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon is expanding the way we think about content and growing our unscripted television series production teams. Come be a part of history as we change the way customers access and view content. We are seeking a seasoned Production Executive to aid in the Unscripted Content Creation for Japan and Australia.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; reacts with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solves difficult and complex problems that affect Amazon Studios business. This candidate is detail oriented with exceptional organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and exceptional professionalism when dealing with professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position is based out of Los Angeles.
• 8 years of experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reporting
• Experience with on-set problem solving
• 8 years of experience as a producer, production manager or line producer
• 8 years of experience as a producer/production manager/line producer • Strong experience in all forms of unscripted television (e.g., competition, docu-follow, shiny floor, lifestyle, sports) across all budget levels
• High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
• On-set problem solving ability
• Understanding of cutting-edge production technologies and delivery workflows
• Fluent in the Japanese language