Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2020 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Production Auditor jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Production Auditor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Auditor? The right individual will have a background in audit and / or experience in the entertainment industry, including knowledge of television and motion picture production operations and production accounting. He or she must have the ability to travel and work independently, confidently interact with all levels of production personnel and Studio representatives, and have strong communication, presentation, and writing skills. This person must have big picture mentality while being able to focus on the details.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Travel to production offices and perform audits for Amazon Studios Original television and motion picture productions worldwide, with a focus on areas such as policy & procedure compliance, tax incentives, cost reporting, local regulatory and legal compliance, fraud detection, etc.
• Clearly document testing in workpapers and prepare audit reports detailing audit findings, associated risks, and corrective action plans.
• Present audit findings to the production accounting and production teams, as well as the Amazon Studios Production and Finance representatives.
• Work closely with Amazon Studios Production and Production Finance teams, Production Accountants, Physical Production, Legal, Tax, etc.
• Assist with other functions, including SOX compliance, special projects, and ad hoc analysis as requested by Management.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and two years of related work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to travel, including internationally This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.