Product Manager Technical
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2021 7:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Manager Technical jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Product Manager Technical postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager Technical? Product Manager Technical II - Amazon Studios
Come join a creative team dedicated to changing the way movies are made! Amazon strives to be earth's most customer-centric company. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed those goals. Our production technology team at Amazon Studios is looking to hire a Technical Product Manager. This role will build and grow on our success, specifically driving software and services product initiatives across Amazon Studios.
As Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for the definition and development of the product roadmap. You will help shape product strategy while driving engineering and features based on this vision.
This takes the form of creating high level design (HLD) documents, working with vendors and internal stakeholders to influence technology roadmaps, testing solutions, and providing support to the teams that will deploy and operate these designs.
• Collaborate with Studios leadership teams and several cross-functional teams to develop and deliver innovative consumer software and services.
• Partner with Software Engineering, Content, Support, and Business Intelligence teams to create best-in-class solutions for customers.
• Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and improve product capabilities.
• Analyze customer feedback and usage metrics to identify key pain points.
• Build innovative concepts and successfully champion them through senior management and other teams.
• Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit.
• Present confidently to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences.
• Ensure projects stay on schedule and meet our standards of quality.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
• 5 years of consumer facing product management experience.
• Prior experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects.
• Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget, and on or beyond scope.
• Prior experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to product development. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.