Prime Originals Partner Campaign Planner
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Originals Partner Campaign Planner, Mobile Business Development
Do you have a passion for great content? Are you a creative thinker? Do you revel in identifying joint propositions for content and creative partnerships? Can you think big and make it happen? If this starts to describe you, then this role helping to drive Prime Originals content and campaign opportunities for mobile partners around the globe may be for you.
This team works across Amazon to bring our consumer service offerings, including Prime, Prime Video, Amazon Music Unlimited, Twitch Prime, Kindle, Alexa, and more, to mobile operators and OEMs globally. We help our partners leverage our services, primarily through our B2B solution, Amazon Fuse, to drive differentiated offerings for their customers and to enable customers more seamless access across the globe. We are expanding our footprint with our service offerings, B2B tools, and partnerships at a rapid pace and need strong team leaders to help us drive impact. We are seeking a talented, self-directed marketing leader that is part creative, and part operational to plan and execute partner content campaigns that span the globe to help bring our apps, services, and integrations to life with Mobile operators and OEMs worldwide. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead the development of effective creative opportunities and campaigns. They will be able to work collaboratively internally, building trust and influencing deliverables across internal teams, can inspire and manage agencies and third party vendors on key projects and programs, will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and create mechanisms to enable scale. This person should be a self-starter with experience creating effective entertainment-marketing campaigns with multiple brands or partners, ideally in the mobile space. This will be a centralized role within a global team, working to drive opportunities for our business and regional partner leads around the globe.
- Entertainment marketing experience
- Experience leading agencies on creative campaign development
- Partnership marketing, preferably in the telco or tech industry
- Ability to think big and push the envelope
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to earn trust and foster collaborative work environments
- Experience in developing scalable campaigns, assets, and guidance
- Understanding of the mobile industry and related marketing opportunities
- Experience working in motion picture or television marketing
- Excellent written communications
Strong PPT and pitch skills and experience