Post Production Coordinator
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2021 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Production Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Post Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Post Production Coordinator? Post Production Coordinator, LATAM Unscripted
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Diablo Guardian, Un Extraño Enemigo, El Candidato, Cómo Sobrevivir Soltero, El Presidente, Bread and Circus, De Viaje Con Los Derbez and LOL: Last One Laughing.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
Amazon Studios is seeking a committed and self-motivated Post Production Coordinator for Latin American Original Unscripted series based in Los Angeles. The role will also provide support for LATAM Original Unscripted Movies as needed. The Unscripted Post Production Coordinator will be responsible for tracking and facilitating the end-to-end workflows for the Post Production Management team in the United States and Latin America. The role will directly report to the Head of EU and LATAM Unscripted Post in Los Angeles and support their coverage of the whole region.
This will include attention to cost, quality, and time management on all Latin American Unscripted projects. The position will be responsible for working across multiple territory verticals, and a high level of organizational and innovative thinking is required. The position will require working on multiple large-scale projects at a time and will involve working daily with internal and external partners around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. Ideally, the candidate will be interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training.
• Support the Head of EU and LATAM Unscripted Post and LATAM Post Executives in all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives
• Support Post Executives in compiling, distributing, and collecting post production documents across multiple territory verticals
• Provide additional support for LATAM Original Unscripted movies when needed
• Facilitate communication and set team meetings
• Support Post Executives in managing cuts distribution lists
• Systematize and standardize unscripted show wrap-out process
• Work towards improving and standardizing post workflows
• Compare bids across shows and update unscripted post budget templates
• Support Post Executives in organizing assets within the Post Asset Tracker
• Assist with unscripted post team training and workshops
• Work closely with other Post Coordinators to develop best practices for Post Management Team
• Travel as required in support of Post Executives
• 2 years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 2 years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• Experience in production and post production
• Familiarity with the current industry standards
• Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese and English This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.