Post Production Coordinator, Original Movies
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
This role is based in Culver City, CA.
The Amazon Original Movies Post Production team is seeking a Post Production Coordinator to help assist two Post Production Executives and their slate of films. The Post Production Coordinator will be primarily responsible for post scheduling, dailies set up, script and budgeting reviews, BTL availability tracking, data tracking, and screening setups. This is a great opportunity for someone who has interest in having their hands in every step of the post process and is comfortable multi-tasking across titles and departments.
They will partner with both the Senior Post Executive and Post Executive on multiple features. Job responsibilities include:
• Script, budget, and bid reviews.
• Post scheduling, including show specific calendars.
• Create and manage Dailies (PIX) projects and users, including managing cuts and distribution lists.
• Weekly cost tracking per project.
• Maintain and update Movie Magic Budget templates.
• Manage onboarding of external vendors and crew (including dissemination of NDA's, working with Amazon's Content Security Dept., ensuring the Post Production Supervisor has all delivery templates and documents).
• BTL availability tracking.
• MPA submissions.
• Help manage post production accounting processes (PO's, billing, invoices, cost reports).
• Editorial/ preview screenings memos and tech checks.
• Onboarding Line Producers with budgeting guidelines.
• Collect show specific bids and compare them across shows.
• Creating show specific workflow documents.
• Facilitate communications across department and set team meetings.
• Travel when needed in support of projects.
1-2 years of post production experience at a studio, vendor, or freelance.
Organized with great attention to detail.
Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Box, Outlook, Aspera, Movie Magic, Media Silo and/or similar file transfer systems.
Amazon Studios includes the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver original content for both Theatrical and Prime Video customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Aeronauts, Troop Zero, Manchester by the Sea, The Man in the High Castle, The Salesman, The Grand Tour, The Big Sick, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.