Post Mastering Ops Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Mastering Ops Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Post Mastering Ops Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Post Mastering Ops Manager? IMDb TV launched in 2019 as Amazon's free, ad-supported streaming video channel enabling customers to watch hit shows, top Hollywood movies, and more without purchasing a subscription. IMDb is shaping the future of streaming entertainment-we're guided by our mission to build earth's most customer-centric premium ad-supported video service and to make premium licensed and original content free and convenient for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Amazon Originals content for Prime customers and now produce original and licensed premium content for IMDb. We are just getting started at IMDb-changing the way millions of people enjoy entertainment.
The Post Mastering & Media Management team is seeking to hire a Post Mastering Ops Manager. S/he will be responsible for managing critical launch information, mastering, packaging and delivery of Amazon Studios Originals to Prime Video platform. This role takes ownership of Originals content after Post Production teams have accepted delivery of final production masters and coordinates with the Localization team for delivery of all language assets (e.g. timed-text, dubbed audio, and translated metadata).
The team works very closely with various cross-functional teams (Post Management, Localization, Post Technology, Legal, Brand Marketing, Partner Ops, etc.) to ensure on-time delivery and content readiness to launch globally across all platforms.
• Work closely with Amazon Studios Post Management, Localization, Brand Marketing, and Post Vendors to ensure all deliverables meet Studios guidelines and technical specifications prior to mastering and delivery to Prime Video.
• Coordinate with IMDb TV Content Ops team on asset delivery, ensuring a timely launch.
• Manage and track key deliverables by maintaining project trackers and ensuring milestones and key dates are met.
• Troubleshoot content and report issues back to Post Vendors.
• Collaborate with Technology teams to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions.
• Learn new platforms as in-house Post Mastering tools expand.
• 5 years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 5 years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.