Physical Production Executive
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Physical Production Executive, Aom
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is hiring a Sr. Production Executive to support original film production in the United States. Amazon Studios is the film development and production arm of Amazon.com. Over the past 6 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Manchester by the Sea, The Big Sick, and Late Night.
The Senior Production Executive will be responsible for overseeing the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for motion pictures. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Experience as a producer/production manager/line producer or experience in production risk management
• 6 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• 10 years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent.
• Ability to juggle multiple large scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.