Head Of Prime Video Content
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Head Of Prime Video Content jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Head Of Prime Video Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Prime Video Content? Head Of Prime Video Content - Canada
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Content Executive to join our Prime Video content team. You will be responsible for managing and executing the TV and movie content strategy for Prime Video Canada. Leveraging your experience in content development, , rights, and value you will work across Canada content owners to develop new business models and deliver premium content to our customers.
• Build a plan to have the most compelling content for our Amazon costumers.
• Develop and execute the content strategy for Prime Video Canada.
• Develop and document content plans, financial metrics and goals for senior leadership
• Use customer behavior, usage and consumption data to inform decision-making
• Build and grow relationships with senior-level leaders at content providers
• Manage relationships with studios, channel groups and more niche video media organizations
• Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of Amazon's relationship with its digital content suppliers
• Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas within Amazon Prime Video
• Maintain a can-do attitude and a willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary
• 7 years of experience in an account management, licensing or business development role
• Experience using Excel
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years' experience with quantitative analytics (e.g. ability to use and modify data sets in Excel)
• Experience with Canada content This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.