Head Of Integrated Production, Prime Video
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
To support a growing title slate, a maturing creative organization and the growing demand for original marketing content, the Prime Video marketing team is looking for an experienced production leader to join our group to support the growth and development of our production discipline. This team leads creative and post-production management for series, movies and brand marketing across paid, owned and earned media channels. This group owns BTS, EPK and Marketing content shoots, plus post-production management across both master assets and versioning, for motion and static creative.
The ideal candidate has built and scaled content production and post-production organizations, for high touch and low touch creative, serving multiple stakeholders and developed discipline experts in doing so. You are both a master conductor and an inspirational leader. Your strong communication skills and ability to build deep cross-functional relationships are critical in setting your team up with the proper level of business context to be successful. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. You have an agile, goal-oriented personality, and are consistently solutions-oriented, when faced with constraints.
This role will report into the Director of Production and Operations within the Global Prime Video Marketing organization in Culver City, CA.
• Partner closely with creative, brand strategy and production leaders to map the production pipeline for our business.
• Hire and develop strong functional experts and overall organization structure, to ensure efficiency and alignment with business objectives and Amazon leadership principles.
• Drive new scale programs for English language and localized Marketing creative using internal and external staffing models.
• Inform facilities and infrastructure roadmaps, based on the needs of our business.
• Seek out existing programs, systems and facilities within Prime Video and Amazon Studios to unlock efficiencies across our larger content ecosystem.
• Drive production quality standards, automation and infrastructure roadmaps, and further mature the production business in place today.
• Develop finance, budgeting, burn tracking and billing procedures in close partnership with Marketing finance and Production leads.
• Drive strong relationships and high-level of service from external production counterparts to produce high-quality creative and drive costs down while doing so.
• Outstanding ability to think strategically, predict problems before they arise and resolve issues in a collaborative fashion.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years within production management or studio/network production executive
• 4 years managing both production and post-production teams with direct report managers
• Experience with production finance and budget planning
• Working knowledge of production and post-production scheduling and production budgeting software
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering a variety of streaming products including Originals programming, Exclusives, Movies and Live Sports. Our customers have unlimited access to thousands of titles, like Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and Man in the High Castle and award-winning series like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Fleabag, and Homecoming.