Head Of Global Marketing Operations Strategy
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering a variety of streaming products including Originals programming, Exclusives, Movies and Live Sports. Our customers have unlimited access to thousands of titles, such as The Boys, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Hanna and award-winning series like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Homecoming.
Within our Prime Video Marketing Production & Operations team, we're looking for a results-driven product management professional to help develop Amazon Prime Video's global marketing operations center of excellence. In this role, you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of products and programs which will support the efficient scaling of our global creative marketing business. In this role you will govern our global marketing infrastructure, aligning closely with domestic and international Prime Video and Amazon Studios partners to ensure we are leveraging shared systems and adhering to existing principles and key performance indicators (KPIs), while rolling out the right solutions for our developing business.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a proven track record managing several business products in parallel, effectively leading through ambiguous situations and identifying simple solutions to complex problems. You effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and promote rigorous prioritization with your teams. You think big and are a builder, ready to identify and develop talent within the team to establish Global Marketing Operations as a core marketing discipline.
Key Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Build a core team of Product, Program and Operations Managers responsible for defining and implementation of products to support organizational goals
• Create, implement, and document common procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to business standards
• Apply a strong bias for action and the ability to translate strategy into product and program plans with milestones and measurements
• Develop methods to monitor progress of marketing programs to ensure they are aligned to business priorities and goals. Provide analytical support in synthesizing and reporting results, including to track progress against plan.
• Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and highly- matrixed organization
• Create and foster team collaboration throughout the organization to execute successful projects
• Proactively identify and resolve time-sensitive project risks, issues, interdependencies, and conflicts
• 1 years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience directly managing teams of 6 or more
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6 months
• 6 years of experience managing teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology