Head Of Content Security Technology
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights. Provides services to original productions, co-productions and licensed productions as required by the Amazon Studios stakeholders
The Amazon Studios Head of Content Security Technology based in Santa Monica / Culver City will oversee management of technology and operational risks of internally and externally developed products/services that are supporting content creation. Additionally, the role will support long-term and short-term goals of Content and Information Security department.
Key to success is blending business insight with the vision to deliver security services that support the rapid growth of Amazon Studios while securing studios assets and processes from a range of threat actors. Your approach will be scalable, enabling accelerated growth through automation and data-driven management while adopting the latest innovations from across the media ecosystem to reduce costs and time-to-market.
• Influence business leaders, internal partners and customers in strategic planning discussions and Content Security initiatives.
• Maintain alignment with industry standards and leverage existing relationships to raise the bar on industry content security best practices (e.g. MPAA, CDSA, TPN).
• Partner with other Amazon security teams to influence and ensure alignment to strengthen our risk management program
• Design, implement and deliver continuous improvements on our infrastructure and systems security posture for internally and externally developed tools
• Ensure that products and services are continually assessed to calculate risks and prioritize security resources to mitigate risks efficiently
• Collaborate with multi-functional IT disciplines to ensure proper controls are implemented in our infrastructure and application environment
• Accountable for leading and/or oversight of Security Architecture specific programs/projects/remediation actions as well as ensuring the successful on-time, on-scope and on-budget deliveries of those programs within vendor and internal teams.
• Define and communicate the company's strategic platform and target architecture to support critical workflows and assets, implementing and driving security practices for enterprise and cloud environments using an intelligence and threat-driven defense model.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend security technologies that can be applied to technology solutions being developed or maintained internally or externally
• Provides technical supervision, oversight and problem resolution for engineering activities
• Interact regularly with senior executives and individual departmental leads to ensure that security priorities are aligned with the company strategic directions.
• 4 years in film and/or TV production and content security, security technologies, and compliance.
• 8 years managing and leading teams in a related field.
• 10 years IT/Technical industry experience with large corporations.
• Bachelor's degree in a technology related field.
• Certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, CRISC, CEH (or industry equivalent)