Head Of Av Post Production, Marketing
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Head of Post Production to lead and manage the team of AV Producers and future post production staff for the Prime Video Originals Marketing team, including editors and motion-graphics artists. This person will evaluate, refine and improve internal processes to increase efficiency, quality of content, and operational precision to scale globally. Exploring and embracing new technology both for execution of post production and exhibition of content will be critical. This role will work in partnership with the Head of Creative Production and Head of Asset Management to build an end to end production team and globally scalable production process and workflows.
• Liaise closely with internal cross functional leaders to build scalable global processes in preparing Series, Movies and Brand marketing AV assets for global release.
• Work in partnership with the Head of Integrated Production to build workflows and production pipelines to scale end to end global efforts, leveraging developed programs within Amazon Studios.
• Negotiate and finalize large scope deals for studio services and work closely with internal departments responsible for content security to ensure the highest standards are upheld internally, and with partners.
• Plan growth and development needs for the internal team of direct reports, while building scalable external production company partnerships. Consider specific staffing needs across producers, production managers, editors, motion graphic artists and finishing artists.
• Build edit bay protocols, management, process needed for the bay facilities and speak to tech build outs needed in partnership with Building Facilities and Head of Technical Ops.
• Engage with operational leads in marketing and Prime Video to develop and maintain streamlined workflows and strongly integrated internal tools.
• Prepare and present regular, detailed reports on progress and challenges to the Head of Integrated Production and other senior leaders at Amazon Studios.
• 8 years of creative services experience
• Experience defining the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience building strategic relationships with stakeholders, including communicating and collaborating across teams and functions
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Experience managing direct reports
• Bachelor's Degree