Worldwide Post Operations Department Coordinator
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Worldwide Post Operations Department Coordinator jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Worldwide Post Operations Department Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Worldwide Post Operations Department Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video, one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and IMDb TV, Amazon's free, ad-supported streaming video channel, are changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Prime Video, now available in more than 240 countries and territories, offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including original programming such as our critically-acclaimed series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, and The Boys; Local Originals programming such as the UK's The Grand Tour, Spain's El Cid, France's Love Island, and India's Family Man; and movies like Late Night and All In: The Fight for Democracy. IMDb TV, launched in 2019, enables customers to watch hit TV shows, top Hollywood movies, and more without purchasing a subscription. Our IMDb TV Originals program just kicked off with the launch of Alex Rider, and there is much more to come.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video and IMDb TV customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are hiring a dynamic, self-motivated Post Production Department Coordinator to support the Global Head of Post Production in building our team's global presence and operating plan. We are looking for a creative, strategic, and administratively adept person with a passion for series and movies who thrives in a highly collaborative environment but is also comfortable working autonomously.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, juggling a high volume of both executive administration and post production initiatives. Responsibilities include calendar management, organization of post production documents, and post production data tracking. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about post production and operations. You will have the ability to independently complete strategic team projects, reacting with appropriate urgency and expertise to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. You will use your excellent communication and written skills to respond to situations and requests. We look forward to you using your creativity to solve interesting and complex problems that affect the teams and productions with which you will be working.
• Manage all administrative support functions, including meeting preparation such as video and conference call coordination, supply ordering, and team event coordination
• Develop and maintain day-to-day schedules using good judgment and business acumen to prioritize activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Manage domestic and international travel itineraries and expense reports as required
• Own team on-boarding process including team's global office space management
• Facilitate coordination, documentation, and communication for inter-departmental meetings and outcomes across multiple timezones and countries
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items as needed
• Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements
• Compile, distribute, and store post production documents (e.g., contracts, calendars, reports, and schedules) leveraging studio shared document tools
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Plan and maintain annual calendar of events and schedules
• Maintain organizational hierarchy charts
• Support the Global Department Head in all department-related and content-related projects, internal and external requests, and special team initiatives
• Interface with all levels of Amazon Studios, IMDb TV, and Amazon employees, and assist in communication with external stakeholders on a daily basis
• Perform internal and external research on topics including policies, procedures, technical workflows, post mortems, vendors, market trends, etc.
• Shadow post production projects as requested
• Contribute as a member of the Post Production team to ensure group success, including working closely with Post Production Executives and Coordinators
• Assist with post production team training and workshops
• Work closely with other Post Coordinators to develop best practices for Post Production team
• Travel as required in support of Global Department Head
Due to the volume of applications we've received for this role, the hiring team will only schedule exploratory calls with candidates who meet the basic qualifications and requirements: experience in an assistant role at a network, studio, or post production company.
• 2 years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 2 years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 2 years' experience as an assistant at a studio, post production vendor, or post production company
• Experience coordinating, documenting, and communicating inter-departmental meetings and outcomes
• Experience using productivity and communications tools including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word