Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Amazon Studios finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage the global growth of Studios with a focus on central financial planning activities, including: strategic and operational plans, goal setting/management, fixed cost management, and driving operational efficiencies.
The right individual will have exceptional financial modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, strong communication, and solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results. He or she will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment and possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work efficiently and autonomously. The candidate will need to manage ambiguous, complex areas of the business that need problem solving.
• Partner with various teams across the Studio to drive corporate planning cycles (quarterly guidance forecasts, annual operating plans, long range plans, etc)
• Assist with the development and reporting of organizational goals
• Develop robust and scalable reporting capabilities for Studios' fixed costs
• Drive automation projects / initiatives to streamline current processes and bolster financial controllership
• Perform ad-hoc analyses that assist and influence the Studios business.
3 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.