Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. The genre series department develops programming involving horror, science fiction, fantasy, and supernatural elements. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries. The position will report to the Head of Genre and will also support various functions of the team. The Executive Assistant will also be working closely with the studio's development, casting, and production teams.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, and manage multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for content. Job responsibilities include:
• Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Proactively drive team activities such as staff meeting agendas
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Cultivate partnerships and support events
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience