Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon Video! Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels.
Amazon Video is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries. The position will report to the Head of WW Television Licensing and will also support a multi-site team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for content and an interest in working in a true startup environment. Job responsibilities include:
• Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Proactively drive team activities such as staff meeting agendas and All-Hands meetings
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Track and manage headcount, maintain org charts
• Cultivate partnerships and support events
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
• Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.