Executive Assistant - Prime Video
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Join the exciting team of Digital Video and Amazon Studios! We're seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Video and Amazon Studios in Culver City, California. Prime Video (PV) is a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to rent, purchase or subscribe to a huge catalog of videos. Amazon Studios is the home for talent, creating and producing original films and television series for a global audience. Original series all premier exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, which is available in over 200 countries and territories. In film, Amazon Studios produces and acquires original movies for theatrical release and exclusively for Amazon Prime Video.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a good sense of humor.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Act as a liaison for direct reports
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
• Document writing, editing, and readiness
• Plan morale and team building traditions and activities to engender a strong organizational and team culture. Have fun at work and help others do the same!
• 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Entertainment industry and marketing experience