Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers around the world watch movies and TV shows, with thousands of titles available on an unlimited basis through Prime Video, all on hundreds of devices, including Kindle Fire, Fire TV and Stick, iPads, smart phones, smart TVs and game consoles. This catalog includes award-winning Amazon Original titles produced by Amazon Studios. Our teams are committed to delivering highly compelling content via the highest quality customer experience across all devices and locales.
This is a unique role in which you will work on Prime Video and Amazon Studios projects that reach millions of customers.
We are looking for someone with a passion for building innovative and delightful experiences in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for the development of innovative features and interfaces
• You will investigate design approaches, prototype technology and evaluate technical feasibility, on your own and with other team members
• Be able to operate in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional background in interactive/user experience
• 4 years of producing customer-facing experiences
• Demonstrated ability to define a UX idea, turn it into code, and deliver it on schedule
• Experience prioritizing phased rollouts that maximizes customer impact
• Experience working in a cross-functional product, engineering, and design team
• Experience with design best practices and prototyping tools
• Mastery of JS and React
• Experience communicating technical concepts to diverse audiences and working with cross-functional stakeholders
• Experience influencing and leading without direct authority
• Post-graduate degree in Design/Creative Technology or Computer Science
• Passion for and prior experience building games (mobile, PC, console, tabletop, or other)
• Demonstrated success in delivering world-class digital content products
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
• Agile project management experience
• Possess self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge